This is an exciting time to join one of Europes leaders in hot tub distribution.
Superior Spas boasts to be one of the largest hot tub distribution companies in Europe. We are looking for the perfect candidate to take us the top spot in Europe.
We also have over 100 partners in our portfolio making us a truly global company. Are you the professional to work with many different people throughout the business to get our message out to our new and existing customers and into new markets?
We are looking for that enthusiastic marketing professional who excels in a fast moving environment, and who strives to bring creative solutions in a challenging market place. Your energy and self-drive will be paramount to your success in this role.
- Responsible for catalogue production and development
- Compilation and writing of promotional literature such as brochures and flyers
- Creation of new videos and video marketing material
- Brand management
- Online PR including publishing regular case studies, completed projects and news
- Working alongside our website manager you will be responsible for Social media management, PPC and SEO.
- Providing clear and accurate reports relevant to the function.
- Travelling to trade shows, conferences and sales meetings.
- Preparing budgets to effectively manage your marketing strategy.
- Market research to determine the viability of campaigns and products.
- Review competitor activity.
- Managing our retail and trade websites aswell as our ebay stores
- Intimate understanding of current and emerging marketing channels.
- Confident at Planning and Organising
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field.
- Familiarity with latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design and production.
- Commercial awareness
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 /year - dependant on experience